Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring spring spring

Things are actually going alright these days. I completed 16 hours of my community service this weekend with one more saturday ( 8 hrs) to go! I've started back into running...can't believe I haven't done it in so long. It's like this intrinsic part of myself that I have somehow stored away for so long. I feel more alive all the time. I've endured almost 3 months of solitude on this isolated mountain and I welcome this first day of spring with open arms, hoping for hope, hoping God says "yes" to me, hoping I say "yes" to him, and can experience the spring in the same way that the birds and flowers do...in a joyful frenzy with complete trust in the unceasing cycles of seasons and life for all that is in store during spring time. I want to bask in God's warmth this spring, unhindered by my past, my guilt, and sin, despair, and sometimes way word thoughts. I want to be full in.
Side note: Earth day is only a month away!


Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love!sitting bull

No comments:

Post a Comment