Monday, August 29, 2011

My mom has always believed people need "mental health" days...

I played hookie today. I needed a mental break from work. SO my sister and I soaked in the Jefferson Pools AKA "the bubbles", and drank amazing Chai tea while we watched "Say Anything." Man, I love movies from the eighties.
Ofcourse, I did very important things like snuggle with my nephews, pretend to be the Big Bad Wold and chasing the little piggies around, and then we built some sweet forts; Aunt Boo did in fact launch the "airplane" (which Andrew is almost too big for *sad face), and of course we read "Go Dogs Go!";
Most importantly, I taught Caleb some sweet dance moves. Please note his snort...it's a family trait that has blossomed in this kid at a young age, and I'm so proud :)


All in all, it was an awesome day, and I am now ready to begin my work  week.

No comments:

Post a Comment