Monday, April 11, 2011

Stuck in the Mud









Feeling like I'm in a rut the last couple of  weeks and just  not able to move forward right now. My friend and I got stuck in the mud this weekend while parking in the grass for an event. The wheels just kept spinning and spinning. Although we brainstormed some pretty good gameplans to get "unstuck" we were reluctant to attempt them without some assistance, afraid we would only get ourselves into more of a mess...sinking down deeper. Turns out the fix was pretty easy, we just lacked the confidence and experience to get our vehicle safe to dry land.  Next time we'll know. 
I too am hoping this is an easy fix, God will come and rescue me with his all-knowing wisdom and guidance onto the dry land. But I'm not really sure if I should be waiting around on God or if it's my turn to take the plunge by myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment