Wednesday, February 16, 2011

untitled

Saw my ex-boyfriend before he heads off to another country. Haven't been sure how to share that experience actually...so i haven't blogged until now.  The best word to describe the entire day is "comfortable", and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing really. I know I still love him, but I also know this is just one of those cards life hands us, and sometimes that means taking different paths, growing apart,  growing up, and if we are lucky...growing in love and old with someone else. I would be a liar if I didn't admit that some part of me has a heart pang or two after seeing him again since our break up. I even admit that I want him to change his mind and not go. I want the nicholas sparks story of tragic misfortunes and break ups that are dramatically rekindled and love wins...it almost feels like nicholas sparks is writing my story even now, but unfortunately I know this sad story will not be a best-seller, just another girl's misfortune of love lost.




Great song.
This is how my heart has felt the last couple of days...

No comments:

Post a Comment