Monday, January 10, 2011

Aging

On a positive note I have just started this kick ass beauty regiment that I am pretty excited about. I got a facial and massage for my birthday (from yours truly) and the lady gave me all these great tips about natural/organic beauty products for glowing skin! So here it is...Im washing my face with peppermint castile soap, doing a facial scrub with baking soda/water paste; Applying hydrogen peroxide (toner) on a cotton swab as toner, then some Vitamin C serum (to help me anti-age), and on top of that lotion (right now cetaphil) but I am going to get a grape seed oil based lotion sometime this week! So excited. Hope this works..I feel prettier already!
Also- Ive started using mouth wash. I always thought old people were supposed to use it cuz my Dad always did. But then at my latest dentist appt I was told to use it. Is this because I am old and it's time...or is it just the first time I've ever been clued in on what everyone else is doing? hmm...either way, my mouth tastes fresher and I am less likely to get gum disease so im down.

No comments:

Post a Comment