Monday, January 24, 2011

The grass is always greener.

So I've been watching The Bachelor...(Why do we do this to ourselves?! haha)...and the bachelor stated that he just wants to find a true friendship with someone to know that it would be the right girl/marriage for him. I remember countless times that bachelors or bachelorettes have said the same exact thing...and it hit me, we always want what we can't have...Here they are in this environment where they have the most magical and romantic dates yet they are looking for a good "friend" out of the deal. And in my own life, when I had a great relationship built on a incredibly solid friendship..the guy ended up looking for just the opposite experience....Love packaged by some magical spark or fantasy romance portrayed in the movies. Don't we always want what we don't have.

"By the time I recognize this moment, this moment will be gone."

1 comment: